Systems Configuration Lists
For iSeries, we require Systems Configuration Lists from all Logical Partitions (“LPARs”). We need the client system administrator to follow the steps below:
Go to the OS/400 Main Menu and complete the following steps:
- Initiate the STRSST command, and sign on to the Service Tools menu (You will need the Security Officer ID and Password).
- To print the system configuration list, perform the following procedure:
- Select option 1, Start a Service Tool.
- On the Start a Service Tool display, select option 7, Hardware Service Manager.
- Select the Print (F6) function key on the Hardware Service Manager display to request a printout.
- Look for the system configuration list printout. It will be in one of the output queues, (PRT01) and will show up as a file : QPCSMPRT, with the user of QSECOFR.
If this is a partitioned system, you will need to do this procedure for all partitions, or print the I/O resources, as well as the system configuration from the base partition.
Generating an LPAR Configuration Report
- Enter STRSST, Press the enter key
- Select “Work with System Partitions”
- Display Partition Information
- Display Partition Processing Configuration
- On the Display Partition Processing Configuration screen, select F6 to generate a printout.
- To return to the Display Partition Information screen, select F12.
- Then select "Display Allocated I/O Resources."
- Select F6 to print the Display Allocated I/O Resources screen. (Accepting the default option should be OK.)
Please send the output file to TERiX via one of the
- email the file to email@example.com
- please upload the file to TERiX's ftp Server
- Username is: upload
- Password: upload
Once the ftp completes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the name(s) of the uploaded file(s) placed on the