IBM Hardware and OS Support by TERiX
TERiX is an industry leader in the hardware and operating system support marketplace, and our knowledge of IBM™ and AIX™ products positions us to offer high quality service options to meet the needs of every IBM customer. By combining product-certified support and engineering with on-site service and a global parts and logistics network, TERiX returns control of the datacenter to the customer, liberating IT teams from the aggressive upgrade lifecycles, service restrictions and one-size-fits-all maintenance that may be imposed by the OEM in the pursuit of additional hardware sales.
IBM Product families covered
TERiX covers a broad range of IBM server and mainframe hardware, including:
- Blade systems
Moreover, TERiX offers comprehensive, full SLA onsite support even for models significantly past their end of service life dates- even decades or more, if you have retention needs.
Specific IBM storage lines that TERiX supports include
- DS Series
- TS Series
- SAN switches
- MDS directors
We also provide volume discounts on support prices across vendors. If you have a mix of IBM and other OEM hardware, not only will we support it all together, but the price will go down the more systems you can bundle into the same coverage.
IBM Maintenance Coverage availability:
TERiX service with individually lab-tested parts is available in in over 48 countries including the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan, India, China and Oceania with a global supply chain for parts stocking, logistics and delivery. We offer four basic levels of IBM support that can be tailored to meet your needs:
- Critical Plus, 24x7
- Elite, 8x5
- Standard, 8x5 next business day
- Shared, self maintenance support
TERiX Response Center
At TERiX we pride ourselves on delivering unsurpassed service to our customers. Our fully staffed response center enables us to solve your problems quickly and thoroughly. Response center features include:
- Toll-free phone access to L1-L3 support engineers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Sophisticated online ticketing system access from anywhere with internet access on the globe
- OEM-trained engineers with multiple relevant certifications and an average of 10 years of experience
- Quick diagnosis of problem source between OS and hardware
- Offering Level 1-4 and limited system administration support
TERiX uses an independent and proprietary online service call management system that allows customers to view transparent real-time service call data, individual account statistics and customer service ratings. Advantages of this system include:
- Open, view, interact with, escalate and close tickets
- Generate ad hoc service event reports
- View account statistics and reports real-time to see critical service factors like number of service calls and time to resolution
We deliver innovative, flexible information technology service solutions, with a focus on customer service, second to none.
Tickets can be opened at any time via phone or online; the difference between service levels is in the maximum amount of time that can elapse between opening a ticket and receiving onsite maintenance. TERiX offers the following service programs on covered product families:
- Critical Plus: Comprehensive support for critical high availability systems and applications. This program provides an on-site technician within 4 hours, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to ensure a quick recovery and absolute minimal downtime in the event of a worst case system failure.
- Elite: For system service coverage maintained throughout regular hours of operation in the business week, this program provides same-day dispatch of an onsite technician 8AM to 5PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard: Next-day technicians for systems and applications 8x5 Monday through Friday. A good fit for systems with some redundancy that can sustain overnight downtime.
- Shared: For the sophisticated user who can perform the on-site task independently but needs guidance and access to spares. This program provides technical support and maintenance training, with guaranteed next day parts delivery (if required, on-site spares can be provided).
TERiX has broad capabilities and deep coverage of IBM systems. We're happy to supply additional information or to supply a quote for your maintenance needs. Simply contact us using the form below, or give us a call at 1-888-848-3749.