Oracle™ Sun™ (Sun Microsystems™) Hardware Support by TERiX
Support You Can Trust, Benefits You Can Count On!
IT Managers and administrators are challenged daily to achieve maximum support coverage per support dollar spent. Oracle Sun Maintenance by TERiX Computer Service offers you a cost-effective, high-service-level alternative to Oracle Sun direct hardware maintenance plans. TERiX service frees more IT budget for hardware modernization, and allows customers to maintain legacy Sun hardware well past the official End of Service Life - in several cases nearly two decades or more past EoSL - at real SLA levels instead of having to settle for 'when we get to it' time and materials service from Oracle Sun.
Oracle Sun Maintenance Contracts from TERiX Make Good Financial Sense
- Courteous, friendly service that respects you as a valuable customer
- Multiple Oracle Sun maintenance contracts and service levels available.
- Critical Care Options including 24/7 same day onsite support.
- Convenient Contract Administration- single agreement, single renew date.
- Manufacturer-trained, fully certified support engineers and unopened Sun replacement parts
- Average 20%-30% lower cost than Oracle support plans
- In 2010 TERiX met or exceeded Service Level Agreement standards 98.6% of the time
Sun Maintenance Coverage: TERiX service is available in the United States, Canada, Australia, Asia and Europe. We offer four basic levels of Sun hardware maintenance that can be tailored to meet your needs:
- Critical Plus, 24x7
- Elite, 8x5
- Standard, 8x5 next business day
- Shared, self maintenance support
TERiX Response Center
At TERiX we pride ourselves on delivering unsurpassed service to our customers. Our fully staffed response center enables us to solve your problems quickly and thoroughly. Response center features include:
- Toll-free phone access to L1-L3 support engineers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Sophisticated online ticketing system access from anywhere with internet access on the globe
- OEM-trained engineers with multiple relevant certifications and an average of 10 years of experience
- Quick diagnosis of problem source between OS and hardware
- Offering Level 1-4 and limited system administration support
TERiX uses an independent and proprietary online service call management system that allows customers to view transparent real-time service call data, individual account statistics and customer service ratings. Advantages of this system include:
- Open, view, interact with, escalate and close tickets
- Generate ad hoc service event reports
- View account statistics and reports real-time to see critical service factors like number of service calls and time to resolution
We deliver innovative, flexible information technology service solutions, with a focus on customer service, second to none.
Tickets can be opened at any time via phone or online; the difference between service levels is in the maximum amount of time that can elapse between opening a ticket and receiving onsite maintenance. TERiX offers the following service programs on covered product families:
- Critical Plus: Comprehensive support for critical high availability systems and applications. This program provides an on-site technician within 4 hours, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to ensure a quick recovery and absolute minimal downtime in the event of a worst case system failure.
- Elite: For system service coverage maintained throughout regular hours of operation in the business week, this program provides same-day dispatch of an onsite technician 8AM to 5PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard: Next-day technicians for systems and applications 8x5 Monday through Friday. A good fit for systems with some redundancy that can sustain overnight downtime.
- Shared: For the sophisticated user who can perform the on-site task independently but needs guidance and access to spares. This program provides technical support and maintenance training, with guaranteed next day parts delivery (if required, on-site spares can be provided).
Product families covered
TERiX covers a huge variety of Sun hardware and configurations, from small appliances up to massive mainframe installations. We also provide volume discounts on support prices across vendors. If you have a mix of Sun and other OEM hardware, not only will we support it all together, but the price will go down the more systems you can bundle into the same coverage. Some of the most popular lines that we support are listed below.
Supported Oracle Sun Products include:
If you'd like more information, or if you are interested in coverage for a product that isn't listed here, please take a moment to fill out the form below and let us know, or give us a call at 1-888-848-3749.