Hitachi® Hardware Support by TERiX
|Request datadoc below|
TERiX offers an alternative to the OEM for support on a wide variety of Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) storage, both new models and legacy/past end of service life.
Hitachi Product families covered
TERiX covers a range of Hitachi hardware in the modular (AMS), thunder and lightning series, including:
- AMS 200
- AMS 500
- AMS 2100
- AMS 2300
- AMS 2500
- Hitachi 95xx series
- Hitachi 99xx series
TERiX offers comprehensive, full SLA onsite support with full logistics and lab-tested, like-for-like parts, even for models significantly past their end of service life dates if you have retention needs.
Proactive Support: ProServe® for storage
TERiX ProServe for Storage is a premier TERiX Support Expansion Pack for mission critical storage hardware machines. This proactive solution frees up internal IT professionals from laborious manual monitoring and fault-finding duties and ensures that tickets are entered immediately and accurately hands-free in the event of a problem.
- Call home + notifications alert TERiX to issues and open a ticket immediately
- Secure remote access capabilities through phone, email, WPI, etc.
- Heartbeat confirms hardware is responsive
- Event monitoring accesses and parses device error logs and reports in real-time
- Event filtering populates the service ticket problem field with the correct parser output, hands free
- Call monitoring notifies customer of service event
- Reporting options allow service histories to be tracked and shared
- Inline and hot swap utilities
- Memory scrubbing utility
- Bin load file utilities
- Verifies entitlement with the contract database
- Critical Plus, 24x7
- Elite, 8x5
- Standard, 8x5 next business day
- Shared, self maintenance support
- Toll-free phone access to L1-L3 support engineers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Sophisticated online ticketing system access from anywhere with internet access on the globe
- OEM-trained engineers with multiple relevant certifications and an average of 10 years of experience
- Quick diagnosis of problem source between OS and hardware
- Offering Level 1-4 and limited system administration support
- Open, view, interact with, escalate and close tickets
- Generate ad hoc service event reports
- View account statistics and reports real-time to see critical service factors like number of service calls and time to resolution
- Critical Plus: Comprehensive support for critical high availability systems and applications. This program provides an on-site technician within 4 hours, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to ensure a quick recovery and absolute minimal downtime in the event of a worst case system failure.
- Elite: For system service coverage maintained throughout regular hours of operation in the business week, this program provides same-day dispatch of an onsite technician 8AM to 5PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard: Next-day technicians for systems and applications 8x5 Monday through Friday. A good fit for systems with some redundancy that can sustain overnight downtime.
- Shared: For the sophisticated user who can perform the on-site task independently but needs guidance and access to spares. This program provides technical support and maintenance training, with guaranteed next day parts delivery (if required, on-site spares can be provided).
Hitachi Maintenance Coverage availability:
TERiX service with individually lab-tested parts is available on Hitachi systems in in over 48 countries including the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan, India, China and Oceania with a global supply chain for parts stocking, logistics and delivery. We offer four basic levels of Hitachi support that can be tailored to meet your needs:
TERiX Response Center
At TERiX we pride ourselves on delivering unsurpassed service to our customers. Our fully staffed response center enables us to solve your problems quickly and thoroughly. Response center features include:
TERiX uses an independent and proprietary online service call management system that allows customers to view transparent real-time service call data, individual account statistics and customer service ratings. Advantages of this system include:
We deliver innovative, flexible information technology service solutions, with a focus on customer service, second to none.
Tickets can be opened at any time via phone or online; the difference between service levels is in the maximum amount of time that can elapse between opening a ticket and receiving onsite maintenance. TERiX offers the following service programs on covered product families:
TERiX has broad capabilities and deep coverage of Hitachi systems. We're happy to supply additional information or to supply a quote for your maintenance needs. Simply contact us using the form below, or give us a call at 1-888-848-3749.
A Hitachi DataDoc is available. We'll email it to you when we receive your information below.